Here we are! The 50th Color Inspiration Challenge! Can you believe it?! Well, let’s not delay it any longer. Here are the details.
This week’s picture came from the photo shoot I had a couple months back for my friend Paula’s Etsy shop. She created this cute pincushion! She doesn’t have this one up for sale yet, but she has a couple other ones plus tons of other stuff at her Etsy shop.
In order to be considered for a “My Pick” prize or a random prize, you must create a crafty little something with the following colors: White, Red, Yellow, Turquoise, and Brown (I’m not indicating SU colors anymore because there were too many questions). ALL five colors. No omitting any. And no adding colors, either. I’m going to be super strict on this one because there are prizes involved. EDITED TO ADD: This also means no black. Only use the colors indicated.
And another difference for this challenge: ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. This is different from other Color Inspiration Challenges where you can submit however many you want because there are random prizes this time. So make sure the one you submit is your best work. If you submit more than one card/page/whatever, all of your submissions will be disqualified. I just want it to be fair for everyone. :)
Here are the prizes up for grabs, along with how it will be determined who gets what. There are two ways you can win: be one of my picks, or be randomly chosen. The prizes for my picks:
- My #1 favorite: $75 gift certificate to Twopeasinabucket.com (1 winner)
- 2 runners up: $25 gift certificates to Twopeasinabucket.com (2 winners)
There will be 10 random winners. Each person will receive one of the following items. I’ll choose at random who gets what:
- Set of 5 Banana Frog stamp sets that were designed by my friend and fellow Garden Girl, Shimelle Laine. So cute! See them here. (2 winners)
- Rubons, chipboard, paper, and also digital scrapbooking kits from Scrap Within Reach (Afternoon Tea and Industrial Park collections). These collections are beautiful! (1 winner)
- 7Gypsies Savannah alphabet stamp set (1 winner)
- Heidi Swapp Months stamp set (1 winner)
- CD with some of my current favorite songs + $10 gift certificate to Amazon.com (2 winners)
- $10 gift certificate to Sephora.com (2 winners)
- BasicGrey Wisteria 6×6 paper pad (1 winner)
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Join us: Make a card/scrapbook page/whatever in the colors above. Color Inspiration virgins, please read the Color Inspiration FAQ first.
Deadline: Saturday, May 2 at 7:00 pm MT. You will know when the deadline has past because you will not able to submit a new link through the Mister Linky box.
Grab this week’s swatch-only image. (If you’re having trouble saving the swatch-only image, try right-clicking on the link and then on “open in new window”).
Reader submissions for Color Inspiration #50:
Links are now closed. Please join us next week!
I reserve the right to delete links that are posted incorrectly.
Has your link been deleted? There’s probably a reason why. Check the FAQ. And if you’re unsure on how to link correctly, view this video.