Here’s my card for the challenge this week. In order to get the punched circles just right, I used the same technique that I used in this video. Super easy and simple. :)
I’ll have you all notice the bow, please. I think I finally figured out how tie a good bow! Watch for a video soon. :)
Okay, now HEADS UP! I’d like to give you all some tips on posting your Color Inspiration Challenge submissions. These are tips that will help me and you, so please use them:
1. If you’re posting a link to your blog, PLEASE please link to the exact entry that has the card/creation on it. Often, when I go to your main blog page, you’ve added more entries so I have to scroll down a ways before I see your submission. This is just so I can get through the entries quicker. Often, you can get to the specific entry by clicking on the title of the entry, on “Permalink”, or on the time it was posted.
2. It’s come to my attention that if you try to include more than 1 link in the comment, it will sometimes flag the comment as spam and not post it. Please include only one link.
3. Please include the ENTIRE link/URL. For example, you need to have http:// in front of your link. This tells my blogging software to make it a link. Just select the entire web address in the address bar of your web browser and copy that into your comment.
4. RELOAD the entry page your commenting on after submitting comment. After you’ve posted your comment and it says that it’s gone through, return to the entry page and hit refresh on your browser. There have been a lot of double posts, and I think it’s because some of your browsers aren’t recognizing the change in the page. A simple refresh/reload with show your comment. If it’s still not there, go ahead and try commenting again.
5. You don’t have to have a blog to submit a creation. There are plenty of free image galleries out there. If you want to keep your creation in a craft-friendly place, I suggest signing up with Splitcoaststampers.c.... You can upload your images into your own gallery, receive comments from other papercrafters, and also submit a link to your creation to my Color Inspiration Challenges. You can view a tutorial on posting images to Splitcoast in this video.
And that’s it! :) Thanks for all your cooperation on this.
On to the top ten submissions and randomly chosen ten!
TEN RANDOMLY SELECTED