- What does the K is KWernerDesign stand for?
- What is your blog software and what is your theme?
- Can I link to your blog?
- Will you design my blog?
- I would love a font of your handwriting. Is there one? If not, will you send me scans/images of your handwriting?
- What do you do with all your leftover scraps and bits of ribbon? Can I have it?
- What happened to the Color Inspiration Challenges?
- Are you a Stampin’ Up! demonstator?
- What camera do you use to take photos?
- Will you take pictures of my family?
- How do I order the Stampin’ Up! stamps and supplies you use?
- What tools do you use?
- What inks do you recommend for stamping with clear (photopolymer) stamps?
- Which is better, the Cricut or the Silhouette? What advice can you give me?
- I have questions about the Cricut / Sure Cuts a Lot / Silhouette. Can you answer them?
- How do you edit your videos?
- Will you give a tour of your craft room?
- How is your camcorder positioned when you film videos?
- What camera do you use for videos?
What is your blog software and what is your theme?
I use WordPress, and the theme is a tweaked version of U-Design. :)
I would love a font of your handwriting. Is there one? If not, will you send me scans/images of your handwriting?
No, I haven’t ever had a font of my handwriting made, and I don’t plan to. Along those same lines, I don’t feel comfortable scanning my handwriting for anything other my own personal projects. Just a personal decision.
What happened to the Color Inspiration Challenges?
I address this in this entry.
What camera do you use to take photos?
I currently use a Canon 50D (LOVE!), and a Canon Digital Rebel T3i. Old general photo/camera info (including my lens) is covered in this entry. I still use the same lenses, just a different camera now. :)
Will you take pictures of my family?
I occasionally do private photo shoots. If you are in the Salt Lake City, Utah area and are interested, please send me an email via the contact form.
How do I order the Stampin’ Up! stamps and supplies you use?
You can locate a demonstrator at the Stampin’ Up! website. Just click on Find a Demonstrator. :)
- Cutting Mat – Dahle 18×12 cutting mat
- Corner Rounder Punch – Corner Chomper from We R Memory Keepers
- Scissors for ribbon – Craft & Paper Scissors from Stampin’ Up!
- Scissors for everything else – Paper Snips from Stampin’ Up! (the same as Cutter Bee Scissors)
- Adhesives – Tombow Mono (tape runner), Tombow Mono Multi Glue (liquid glue), Mini Glue Dots (for buttons and small items), and Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares
- Bone Folder – Bone Folder from Stampin’ Up!
- Scoring Tool: Scoring Board from Martha Stewart Crafts
- Cutting Knife – Hobby Blade from Stampin’ Up!
- Circle Cutter: Simple Circle Cutter from Martha Stewart Crafts
- Paper Cutter – 12″ Guillotine Trimmer from Tonic
- White Gel Pen – Uni-Ball Signo Broad
- T-Square Ruler - C-Thru T-square ruler
- Digital Cutting Machine – Silhouette
- Diecut Machine – Sizzix Big Shot
What inks do you recommend for stamping with clear (photopolymer) stamps?
I find the best results with either StazOn inks or Colorbox Fluid Chalk inks. Those are the kinds that I use most often. They are sold by many craft stores and websites. Just google it to find an online retailer.
I’m thinking about buying a digital cutting machine. Which is better, the Cricut or the Silhouette? What advice can you give me?
I use the Silhouette over the Cricut mainly for quality issues when cutting from my computer. See this entry. As a “you don’t have to have a computer to use it” machine, the Cricut is fine and dandy. But if you’re cutting from a computer, the Silhouette is the clear winner–especially now that the Silhouette Cameo can accommodate 12″ wide paper. There’s no reason to get a Cricut unless you prefer to not use a computer or absolutely love the cartridge images.
I have questions about the Cricut / Sure Cuts a Lot / Silhouette. Can you answer them?
Your best bet is to post to one of the message boards or blogs. There a people a lot more knowledgeable than me who will help you there. I’m somewhat new at this, too! :)
Will you give a tour of your craft room?
Absolutely! In fact, I already have. :)