So at my WW meeting yesterday, I wrote down an awesome soup recipe. I made it yesterday and it’s pretty great. :)
1 Point Cheese Soup
2 16oz. pkg. of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mixture
10oz. Rotel tomatoes with green chills
10oz. Light Velvetta cheese, cubed
3 14.5oz. cans of fat-free chicken broth
1. Combine veggies and tomatoes
2. Cook in pot on medium heat until veggies are tender.
3. Place veggies in blender and mince.
4. Return mixture to pot with broth and add Velvetta cheese.
5. Heat until cheese melts. DO NOT BOIL.
Ten 1-cup servings. 1 point each.