Happy Saturday, all!
Between the Holiday Card Series and teaching Holiday Card Workshop with Jennifer McGuire, I’ve been creating a lot of holiday cards. ;) While I’ve been making all those cards, I’ve noticed that I keep reaching for five particular colors of ink. These are my favorite holiday ink colors so far this year…
- Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Old Olive Classic Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green Classic Ink
- Hero Arts Red Royal Mid-Tone Shadow Ink
- Hero Arts Field Greens Mid-Tone Shadow Ink
What colors are you using most for your holiday cards this year?
Random Mannie Video
Just ’cause he’s so cute. :)