Card Videos

Holiday Card Series 2018 – Day 25 – SO MANY Snowmen!

For those who are are new to my blog and videos, the Holiday Card Series consists of 25 holiday card inspiration videos. I’ll be sharing holiday inspiration every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until November 30. For the last official Holiday Card Series video for 2018, I created a card using the Little Snowman Agenda stamp set from Mama Elephant, plus the new Circular Grid die.

(Wondering what I used in this video? Everything is linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post, or in the text below. Compensated affiliate links used when possible).

I first cut out a circle windows panel out of white cardstock using the Circular Grid die. Then I traced the circle windows onto another piece of white cardstock. This allowed for perfect placement of the snowman stamps from the Little Snowman Agenda stamp set. I stamped the snowman images in Intense Black ink from Simon (leaving one circle black for the greeting), and then colored them using Copic markers. I also colored the backgrounds behind each snowman a solid color.

To add interest, I added white dots with a Gelly Roll pen to create snowflakes. I used the Holiday Messages stamp set from Mama Elephant to add a greeting to the empty circle. Then I applied thin foam strips to the back of the circle window panel and adhered it over the top of the snowman images.

Thank you so much for joining me for the Holiday Card Series! I’ll be on a short vacation next week, but then I’ll be back on Sunday, December 9, with a full week of holiday mail art! I’ll see you soon!

Supplies

Compensated affiliate links used when possible. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.

*Mama Elephant Little Snowman Agenda…
[ MML | SSS ]
*Mama Elephant Circular Grid die
[ MML | SSS ]
*Mama Elephant Holiday Messages stamp…
[ SSS ]
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, 110…
[ SSS ]
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White…
[ AMZUS ]
MISTI Stamp Positioning Tool
*MISTI bar magnet
Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink
Copic Markers
*Sakura Gelly Roll White Pen, 10 Bold
[ SSS ]
*Sakura Gelly Roll White Pen, 10 Bold…
[ AMZUS ]
Darice Thin Foam Strips Adhesive
Dahle Self-Healing Cutting 18×12 Mat

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

34 Comments

• Reply Kathy Camasso November 30, 2018 at 7:07 am

What a great card to end on! Amazing coloring with this adorable set. Thank you so much for all your hard work and inspiration and have a Super vacation!

• Reply Jessica S. November 30, 2018 at 9:51 am

Love the colors on this card! Very bright & cheerful.

• Reply Ann Kulseth November 30, 2018 at 10:07 am

My favorite of this series – I look forward to it each and every year. Thank you so much Kristina – enjoy your cruise and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you!

• Reply Jackie November 30, 2018 at 10:11 am

My scrapping buddy and I learn sooooooooo much from your videos – thank you for all your inspiration and sharing your talent with us!!!

• Reply Diane Loughrey November 30, 2018 at 10:38 am

Great cate. Love this series every year. Also, love watching all year round. Enjoy the time away.

• Reply Deb November 30, 2018 at 12:33 pm

I have so enjoyed your series!! You put so much work into this series , totally done with excellence. Have a fabulous vacation and enjoy time away from all of us cardmakers:) you truly are a gift to my card making. ❤️

• Reply Marilyn November 30, 2018 at 12:55 pm

WOW – thank you Kristina for another amazing holiday card series. Truly appreciate all the work that you put into the series. Thank you for sharing links to previous years card series – watched the videos in past years but going to view again. So happy you are actually taking a vacation – enjoy! Looking forward to your next video on the 9th

• Reply Barbara November 30, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Love this card with the little snowmen! I enjoyed watching 2018 holiday card series very much. Thank you! Have fun on your cruise . Can’t waiting for the mail art videos…

• Reply Andrea A November 30, 2018 at 4:15 pm

I can’t believe it’s over….I so enjoy your Christmas cards and I’ve learned some fantastic techniques from you. Thank you Kristina! Have fun on your cruise to the Caribbean! Enjoy…

• Reply Roz R. November 30, 2018 at 6:48 pm

Another Great year! Have a wonderful cruise. I have one coming up in January and I can hardly wait!

• Reply Tammy B November 30, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Have an amazing time on your cruise! Thanks for sharing all of your awesome cards. The HCS is always so inspiring and fun!

• Reply Sally November 30, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Such an adorable card!!! Your videos are always amazing and inspiring. Thank you! Enjoy your cruise and RELAX!

• Reply JoAnneR November 30, 2018 at 9:24 pm

I have really enjoyed your Christmas card series. You are so inspiring. Have a wonderful vacation.

• Reply Denise Gutshall December 1, 2018 at 12:12 am

What a great way to end the 2018 Christmas series! I love the series and find myself going back and pulling up previous years for inspirations! Have a wonderful, well deserved vacation!

• Reply Henriëtte December 1, 2018 at 6:07 am

Love the card and the colour sceme, the snowmans are great, it is a awesome card to finish the serie.
    Thank you so much for the serie this year, it was a big inspiration for me.
    I hope you have a great, well deserved vacation, enjoy it and see you back on the 9th.

• Reply Marcia Bennett December 1, 2018 at 10:43 am

Such a darling card. Would it work to emboss the die on the stamped paper instead of having to draw all of the circles? Have an awesome trip. Think of all of us in the cold weather. Hugs

• Reply Barbara Walborn December 1, 2018 at 11:04 am

I always love this holiday series! Thanks for all the inspiration.
    Have a fantastic cruise

• Reply Loly Borda December 1, 2018 at 11:19 am

Such a lovely way to finish the series! I love this card! Thanks for the inspiration and have time in your vacation!

• Reply Barbara Smith December 1, 2018 at 11:47 am

That is so adorable! This is the kind of Copic coloring that I might be able to do. I have so few copics, that I can never seem to achieve shading.

• Reply Jackie Nicol December 1, 2018 at 12:26 pm

So many wonderful ideas and beautiful holiday cards. Thankyou. Enjoy your cruise, wishing you smooth seas and sunny days.

• Reply Anne Sturgeon December 1, 2018 at 12:32 pm

Another amazing card series… it goes by so quickly! Loads of new ideas and tips. I am so glad you are taking that much needed vacation… have lots of fun and relax. Can’t wait to join you for mail art on the 9th. Thank you so much.

• Reply Penny Klie December 1, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Love the card design. Have fun on your cruise and relax…blessings!

• Reply Debbie P December 1, 2018 at 3:02 pm

Thank you for your Christmas series. Love all the cards that you make and all the technique that you teach us. Thank you for all your hard work. Go on your vacation and enjoy your self. You deserve it. Thank you again.

• Reply Karen Campbell December 1, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Love Love the card. Have a very grand time on your cruise. Be safe and enjoy. Thank you very much for your Christmas series. Learned so many things and got loads of ideas.

• Reply Joan December 1, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Love your holiday card series- especially the holly and the snowmen from this year. I always learn and enjoy so much. Have a great break and enjoy every minute of your cruise.

• 1 2