Hello, all! Today I have a fun card for you featuring new stamps and stencils from Paper Smooches that will be available for purchase starting tomorrow in the Paper Smooches shop. Today’s post is also a blog hop, so be sure to check out the hop info at the bottom of this post before the Supplies list.
(Wondering what I used in this video? Everything is linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post, or in the text below. Compensated affiliate links used when possible).
I started with Pink Lemonade cardstock from My Favorite Things (which I think they’ve renamed Tickled Pink? Can anyone confirm that? I think it’s the same cardstock). I used the new Patterns and Starry stencils to blend four colors of Distress Oxide ink. I used Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Broken China, and Chipped Sapphire. I did all the blending with Blender Brushes from Picket Fence.
At this point, I need to make the greeting stand out more, so I masked off a rectangle around the greeting and ink blended Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink into the area.
I finished off the card by drawing white lines from a Gelly Roll pen around the greeting.
NOTE: You can see the video of the envelope at my Instagram.
Paper Smooches July 2019 Release Blog Hop
You can see the entire release at the Paper Smooches shop. To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize! The prize – a $30. gift code to use at the PS online store.
How to win:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blog below
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on July 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on July 9th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Blog Hop stops:
- Paper Smooches blog
- Amy Kolling
- Kristina Werner <— you are here
- Alice Huang
- Jill Hawkins
- Karin Akesdotter
- Michele Boyer
- Savannah O’ Gwynn
- Teri Anderson
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter – https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
- (which means that you have up to four extra chances to win on each blog)
Thanks for stopping by! Good luck!
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.