NOTE: I am on vacation 2/18-2/26. There will be no videos during that week.
I’ve been making card sketchbooks for a while now. My last one ran out of space months ago and I’m just now getting around to creating a new one for all my sketches. I love these little sketchbooks because of the printed inside pages. I just sketch out my card ideas and make notes in the margins. Super simple. :)
Free Download – Card Sketchbook Inside Pages
CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the inside pages.
Here are a couple other examples of my card sketchbooks:
- February 2011 (there’s also a scrapbook layout sketchbook in this entry)
- September 2009
- June 2009 (at bottom of post)
1. Download interior pages PDF. Print on lightweight printer paper. I printed 5 sheets. Turn over paper and feed through printer again so that it’s double-sided.
2. Cut at dashed line and then fold in half horizontally.
3. Cut patterned paper for cover to 8-1/2″ x 7-1/2″. Fold in half to finished size of 8-1/2″ x 3-3/4″.
4. Place folded interior pages inside cover. Staple along fold.
5. Close book and trim around cut edges with a ruler and craft knife so that the edges are neat.
You can also see all these steps in the video below…
Watch video below | Watch at YouTube