Do you remember the watercolor coloring book from Kristy Rice that I showed you last year? (See this post and this post). Kristy is back with two more watercoloring books and they’re fantastic! Kristy sent along the Spring Cutting Garden book for me to play with and it’s gorgeous!
I watercolored one of the pages for a bit (see the video below) and I had lots of fun practicing painting a magnolia flower. :)
I show the Spring Cutting Garden book in the video below, but there is also a Summer Cutting Garden. I’ll for sure be ordering that one right away. You can get all of Kristy’s watercolor coloring books at Amazon:
- Kristy’s Spring Cutting Garden: A Watercoloring Book (my new favorite!)
- Kristy’s Summer Cutting Garden: A Watercoloring Book
- Painterly Days: The Woodland Watercoloring Book for Adults
- Painterly Days: The Flower Watercoloring Book for Adults (one of my favorites!)
- Painterly Days: The Patterns Watercoloring Book for Adults
And now onto the video!
Kristy has generously offered one of her new books as a giveaway! Thanks, Kristy! For your chance to win a watercolor coloring book, please leave a comment on this blog post by 11:59pm MT on Sunday, July 2, 2017. :)
Giveaway winner will be randomly selected and added to my Giveaway Winners page after July 3, 2017. Winner will be contacted by email so be sure to include an email address you check often. Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Thanks!