Hi all! Jennifer McGuire and I are teaching another class at Online Card Classes and this time we’re focusing on patterned paper! Pattern Play starts next Monday and we’re super excited about it! We have some amazing guest artists as well!
I know many of you loved the patterned paper miniseries I did a while back, and this is just as amazing + more! There just wasn’t enough time for me to touch on all the aspects of patterned paper in my miniseries, so this class is perfect! Look at the schedule…
- Day 1 (Mon 3/18) – Getting started with patterned paper (choosing patterns, balance, etc).
- Day 2 (Tues 3/19) – Using stamps with patterned paper
- Day 3 (Wed 3/20) – Hard to use patterns
- Day 4 (Thurs 3/21) – Altering patterned paper
- Day 5 (Fri 3/22) – Paper manipulation
- Wrap Up (Mon 3/25) – Wrap up and winners (+ 2 extra videos)
All for only $16. It’s going to an awesome class and I’d love to see you there! Class includes all class content, discussion forum, gallery for student work, and random giveaways for student participation. Plus, students who register now can take advantage of the shopping discounts from favorite online stores! :) You can get more info and register HERE.
I have three spots in Pattern Play to give to my blog readers. If you’d love to take this class, please fill out the Rafflecopter area below. Winners will be drawn this Friday, 3/15 at 6 am. I’ll announce the winners in this Friday’s blog post. Good luck!
NOTE: Giveaway is open to everyone. If you are already signed up for class, your class fees will be refunded.