Happy Wednesday! Mailing and Mail Art month continues today with a focus on envelopes! I use both pre-made made DIY envelopes for my cards. Be sure to check out the links to resources below the video.
Enjoy the video!
Resources & Links
Compensated affiliate links used when possible.
- Paper Source
- Simon Says Stamp
- A2 Envelopes (4.25×5.5 cards)
- Gina K Designs
- Holographic Envelopes
- A7 Holographic Envelopes (5×7 cards)
- Clear bags
- DIY Envelope Punch Board
- Envelope Calculator
- Bristol Paper – Larger sheets for envelopes larger than A2
- Watercolor Paper – Larger sheets for envelopes larger than A2
- Craft Consortium 12×12 paper – Used for DIY envelope