Hello, all! I hopped on YouTube live this evening to make a paper pieced card with die cutting. I’m so please with how they turned out! Be sure to watch until the end when I adhere the die cut letters–subscriber Traci had a great idea for speeding up the gluing process!
(Wondering what I used in this video? Everything is linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post, or in the text below. Compensated affiliate links used when possible).
The main supplies for these cards are the patterned papers, and dies:
- DCWV Bright Foil 6×6 paper pad
- DCWV Holographics 6×6 paper pad
- Simon Says Stamp Nested Hearts dies
- Simon Says Stamp Basic Squares dies
- MFT Words for Friends dies (unfortunately, these dies are retired and unavailable)
If you’d like to download the template I used for cutting the patterned paper, CLICK HERE. It’s a printable PDF file.