Happy New Year, everyone! I’m back for more cardmaking in 2023, and my focus for the month is Mailing and Mail Art! I will be sharing tips and tricks for everything to do with mailing throughout the month, plus sharing card ideas.
I hopped on camera to talk about the theme for the month, and to announce that I’m bringing Mail Call back! I haven’t hosted Mail Call since December 2020, so it’s been two years. I can’t wait to see all of your cards again! :)
Enjoy the video!
Mail Call is a feature where you can mail me your creations, and I’ll share them in a video! Here are the themes for 2023:
- January 2023 -Valentine’s/Love
- February 2023 – Rainbows/Multicolor
- March 2023 – Stencils
- April 2023 – Birthday
- May 2023 – Wedding/Love
- June 2023 – Ink blending
- July 2023 – Sunshine
- August 2023 – Coloring
- September 2023 – The color pink
- October 2023 – Circles
- November 2023 – Christmas/Holiday
- December 2023 – The color blue
To participate, follow the steps below:
- Create a card based on one of the monthly themes. Make sure to leave the inside of the card free of any personalize message. The card will be passed on to a card drive or donated to an organization or cause.
- Download one of the following PDF files, cut it into four smaller forms, and fill out one form for your card. If you are sending more than one card, please fill out a form for each card and slip the forms inside the cards so I know which is which. Only cards with forms will be shown in videos.
- If you would like your card returned to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Mail your card(s) to:
1878 W 12600 S #509
Riverton UT 84065
This address is also on the form.
And that’s it! I’ll be sharing a video with each month’s theme sometime during the first week of the following month (i.e. the June Mail Call video will be shared the first week in July).