NEW Card Sketchbook
My last sketchbook is nearly full, so it’s time to create another! This time I used a bunch of papers from the BasicGrey Clippings 6×6 pad. I even created a sort of “brick pattern” out of narrow strips of paper. :)
I’ve made a few card sketchbooks over the last few years, and while I sometimes still sketch out ideas on post-its and scratch paper, I do like to have the majority of my sketches all in once place. Oh, and I also have sketchbook tips HERE.
Free Download – Card Sketchbook Inside Pages
CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the inside pages.
Here are a few other examples of my card sketchbooks:
- February 2012
- February 2011 (there’s also a scrapbook layout sketchbook in this entry – free inside pages PDF, too!)
- September 2009
- June 2009 (at bottom of post)
1. Download interior pages PDF. Print on lightweight printer paper. I printed 5 sheets. Turn over paper and feed through printer again so that it’s double-sided.
2. Cut at dashed line and then fold in half horizontally.
3. Cut patterned paper for cover to 8-1/2″ x 8″. Fold in half to finished size of 8-1/2″ x 4″.
4. Place folded interior pages inside cover. Staple along fold.
5. Close book and trim around cut edges with a ruler and craft knife so that the edges are neat.
You can also see all these steps in the video below…
Watch video below | Watch at YouTube