I reached out on Twitter and Facebook and asked you all to send me questions to answer. I picked six of the most popular or frequently asked. :)
Watch video below | Watch at YouTube
Questions I answered in the video:
- Do you have a certain time of day that you create? Meaning do you “schedule” your creative time?
- How did you turn your love of card making into a career?
- What stamp set would you recommend for sentiments to get the most “bang for your buck” for someone just starting out?
- Any products you regret buying or that didnt work like you thought they would?
- It seems like so much of your (beautiful) work is focused on showcasing new releases. Do you craft on your own time and do you ever go back and use your older stamps/products?
- if you only had $100 to buy card making supply (and that will be all that you have for card making) what would you buy?