The image above is the card my stamp club members will be making this Thursday at our meeting. I based this card off scrapperaddict’s card (found here). I had to modify it so that it would be easier to make. And so here’s a quick tutorial…
Circle Window with Frame
1. Gather your supplies:
1-1/4″ Circle Punch
1-3/8″ Circle Punch
Stampin’ Dimensionals (or foam tape)
Card stock cut in the following sizes:
3-1/2″ x 4-5/8″ (Cocoa color)
3″ x 4-1/8″ (Celery color)
2-7/8″ x 4″ (Patterned tan color)
2-1/2″x 2-1/2″ (white square with stamped image)
2. Take the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch (the smaller one) and position it on the celery card stock. Punch. If you’re using a SU! punch, the card stock is size perfectly to be flush against the inside of the punch and you’ll get a precisely centered circle.
3. Place a small amount of adhesive (just for placement during the next step) on the celery card stock, and gently press the patterned tan card stock on top. Carefully turn over and trace the punched circle.
4. Separate the tan and celery pieces. Center the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch (the larger one) over the traced circle on the tan card stock. Punch.
5. Adhere the tan patterned piece over the celery.
6. Prepare your white square card stock by placing foam mounts on each corner.
7. With the image still facing up, take the punched card stock pieces and carefully place over stamped image, centering it in the window.
8. Turn over and place two foam mounts on bottom corners. Also apply adhsive on the white card stock.
9. Turn over and position over cocoa card stock. Press down to adhere.