Happy, Friday! I’m not able to go live on YouTube for my usual livestream today, so I have a pre-recorded video for you all. In today’s video, I share two fun shaker cards! The first is a small window shaker card using the Chunky Heart Panel die from Simon Says Stamp, and the second card is a full-card vellum shaker with the Perfect Pairing Birthday dies from Concord & 9th used for the large greeting. Enjoy!
(Wondering what I used in this video? Everything is linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post, or in the text below. Compensated affiliate links used when possible).
Small Window Shaker:
- *Simon Says Stamp Chunky Hearts Panel die
- *CZ Design Love Your Guts dies
- Little Things from Lucy’s Card’s Over the Rainbow shaker mix (not the exact one I used, but similar)
Full-Card Vellum Shaker Card:
- *Concord & 9th Perfect Pairings Birthday dies
- Bazzill Heavyweight Vellum
- Honey Bee Celebration Confetti Mix
- Hero Arts cardstock in Azalea, Papaya, Canary, Mist, and Amethyst
Full List of Supplies
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.