Hello, all! I have an info-packed video for you today (plus a blog hop and giveaway)! For my video, I create a mail art envelope, and along the way I share tips for creating a watercolor envelope, the best way to get great results from a white gel pen, and how to protect your watercolor envelope from any moisture damage.
(Wondering what I used in this video? Everything is linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post, or in the text below. Compensated affiliate links used when possible).
NOTE: Address used with permission. Thanks, Kim! To submit your address for use on future mail art envelopes, please fill out this form. There is a new form each month to keep addresses current.
Some of the items mentioned in the video:
- 1-2-3 Punch Board
- 90 lb. watercolor paper
- Altenew watercolors
- Floral Alphabet stamp set
- Gelly Roll 10 white gel pen
- Distress Micro Glaze
- Vintage Postage Stamps
Altenew Blog Hop + Giveaway!
Today’s post is part of a blog hop celebrating Altenew’s 7th Anniversary! And this is day 4 of the hop, too! That means there are three previous days with awesome Altenew inspiration for you to check out. Check them out here!
Altenew has some special offers for the celebration, too! Enjoy FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY7TH or $5 OFF international shipping with code ANNIV21 at checkout. Offer valid from 4/8/2021 at 12:01 am EDT through 4/11/2021 at 11:59 pm EDT. Shop here: https://altenew.com/ Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.
And the info you’re waiting for! The Giveaways!
Over $1,400 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $70 gift certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy class to 15 lucky winners. There are also 19 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 $70 Altenew gift certificates
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: $100 Altenew gift certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $100 gift certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $100 gift certificate
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: $100 gift certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 gift certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $75 gift certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 online class spots
- Altenew Academy: 15 online class spots
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 gift certificate
- Concord & 9th: $50 gift certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 gift certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 gift certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 gift certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 gift certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 gift certificate
- Waffle Flower: 1 prize bundle valued at $32
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 gift certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 gift certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: 1 copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today Spring 2021 issue
Be sure to leave comments by 4/18/2021 for a chance to win one of 41 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!” 41 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/24/2021.
Compensated affiliate links used when possible. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.